GRS Recruitment are working with an international telecommunications company and are looking to recruit an account manager for their offices in Nicosia. The successful candidate should be actively contributing to the sales targets as set by the management. If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with wholesale telecom carriers (customers & suppliers)
- Continuously seek new Customer Accounts and manage existing ones
- Manage and develop business opportunities with telecom carriers
- Negotiate favorable rates with carriers
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Manage all necessary studies, analysis and cost calculations
- Utilize cost calculation methods to develop new price offerings for the company clients
- Manage the implementation of new carriers to the company’s network
- Act as the subject matter expert (SME) on all issues relating to route management
- Attend industry trade shows
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or equivalent work experience.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Basic understanding and creation of Financial Models and profitability
- Ability to analyze cost variances and trends
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Eleni Kyriakou, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.