GRS are working with a Fintech company seeking to recruit an Accountant for their offices in Limassol. The successful candidate will take over all accounting and bookkeeping tasks and will be reporting directly to the CFO. If you are interested in a challenging opportunity, please apply today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing Bank accounts and payments – Preparing payments, recording bank transfers in ERP, checking company bank statements and preparing daily bank reconciliation
- Implement payment process to optimize efficiencies (online payments)
- Preparing Financial Analytics for revenues and expenses
- Preparing daily cash statements and cash forecast report
- Recording financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions, filing
- Daily accounts reconciliation (Vendor and client and others), include analyze account data and generate financial reports
- Preparing monthly provisions
- Preparing VAT, VIES, INTRASTAT and IR7 reports
- Prepare and process payroll
- Track and maintain fix assets records
- Assist with budget preparation
- Assist with external audit process
- Perform other general accounting duties as needed
University degree in an Accounting or Finance related field
Experience in a similar industry will be considered an advantage
Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Ability to meet deadlines
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel.
Fluency in English, verbal, and writing.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.