On behalf of our established client, licensed by the MFSA to provide professional services to corporate and private clients introduced in the maritime and avionics industry, GRS are seeking to recruit an Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an enthusiastic, small and dynamic team of professionals. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then GRS look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Accountant.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining proper accounting records for a small portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of annual financial statements and liaising with auditors
- Preparation of management accounts and other financial reports as required
- Preparation of financial forecasts and variance analysis
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of tax and other statutory returns
- Holder of a degree in Accountancy, ACCA or in the final stages of ACCA
- Previous experience in dealing with indirect taxation matters such as VAT
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Good background of IFRS
- Previous experience in a corporate service environment will be considered an asset
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Giuseppe Buda, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.