GRS are working closely with an established and highly reputable Accounting and Audit Firm in Cyprus with a global strategy leading to a people led and tech powered future. For their team in Limassol, they are currently looking to recruit an Accounting and Financial Reporting Consultant who will be focused on providing a complete range of support services offered to international clients and their corporate enterprises. Committed to looking at problems from different angles and present innovative solutions, they are consistently meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations. If you are looking to work within a creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure general bookkeeping tasks are carried out in an effective and timely manner
• Conduct bank reconciliations
• Prepare cash flow budgets and financial plans
• Assimilate complex data, in order to proactively analyse IFRS, Tax and VAT implications, after collaboration with relevant specialised teams
• Prepare management accounts and financial statements
• Assist in the preparation of the pre-audit file
• Liaise with external auditors
• University degree in Accounting, Finance or in a related field
• 3-5 years of experience in a position with similar responsibilities
• Holder of a Professional Qualification (ACA/ACCA) or partly Qualified will be considered as an advantage. Non-qualified candidates will also be considered subject to their willingness to pursue a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Energetic, positive and team player
• Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation, professional discipline and excellent analytical skills
• IT literate
• Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
13th salary, Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Free Parking, Friday afternoon off
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.