GRS Recruitment are seeking an experienced Accounts Executive on behalf of a well-established professional services firm in Malta. The successful candidate will be Qualified or Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA and be looking for their next challenge. This role will report directly to the Assistance Financial controller with opportunity to learn, grow and work in a diverse environment on a wide range of clients. If you meet the below requirements please apply today for this Malta based Accounting Executive role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining accounting records for various clients across a number of industries;
- Coordination and review of reporting with the Head of Accounting;
- Assist in the enhancement of accounting and reporting procedures;
- Assist with various special projects on an ad hoc basis;
- Intercompany reconciliations;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Receivables reconciliations;
- Payable reconciliations;
- VAT compliance;
- Cash flow and dividend planning;
- Issuing invoices;
- Assisting with budgets and other reporting requirements.
- Qualified accountants shall be given preference, otherwise, the candidate would need to be in the final stages of acquiring an accounting degree or equivalent qualification;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in business English;
- Must be able to work both on own initiative and in a team;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- 2 years or more work experience in a similar position or experience within an audit practice will be considered as an asset, however on the job training will be provided.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Moreira
, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +356 27780664
for further information.