GRS Recruitment is working with a group of companies which operate in the hospitality sector in Cyprus and Greece, looking to recruit an Accounts Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible to coordinate and execute procedures for key functions of Development and Operations department. If you are looking to be part of a rapid expanding team, please apply today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination of execution process for payments including ensuring proper supporting documentation is in place and signed timely, bank instructions are sent out timely and funds are transferred within pre-set deadlines.
- Ensure approved payments are performed immediately after transfer of relevant funds in the group companies’ bank accounts and are executed correctly and timely by the Budget Control & Treasury Assistant in Greece.
- Coordination of acquisition transaction process in terms of effecting required payments within pre-agreed timeframes, i.e. purchase price and acquisition costs required prior and after completion of acquisition.
- Oversee and review the proper preparation of the budget control files for the projects under development as prepared by the Budget Control & Treasury Coordinator in Greece in coordination with the group’s Chief Engineer.
- Weekly monitoring of budget control files for the projects under development regarding possible changes, in coordination with the group’s Chief Engineer and the Group CFO.
- Oversee and review the correct and timely preparation of payment lists for the projects under development by the Budget Control & Treasury Coordinator and Assistant in Greece for approval prior to execution.
- Oversee and review the proper update by the Budget Control & Treasury Assistant of the budget control files and cash flow for the projects under development after execution of the approved payments.
- Monthly control of the budget for the projects under development by reference to each project’s stage of completion and timely tracking of any deviations and/or overruns for further action.
- Constant monitoring of funds adequacy in line with upcoming contractual payments including loan payments, payments to authorities and contractors, and ensuring timely relevant drawdown requests for funds are sent by the Budget Control & Treasury Coordinator and Assistant in Greece ahead of pre-set deadlines.
- Review of bi-weekly bank accounts analysis and bank reconciliations as prepared by the Budget Control & Treasury Coordinator and Assistant in Greece for presentation to the group’s CFO and group’s partners.
- Review budget and cash flow reports summarizing the status of the projects under development to be prepared by the Budget Control & Treasury Coordinator in Greece as required by the management and the group’s partners.
- Prepare monthly budgets vs Actual reports for the operational companies of the group.
- Prepare yearly budgets ahead of each year-end for the operational companies of the group.
- Co-ordinate and maintain a cash forecasting system to ensure that adequate funds are available to meet the working contractual and financing requirements of both the development and operational companies of the group including payroll, loan payments, lease payments, suppliers, etc.
- Degree in Accounting & Finance.
- Previous experience in real estate sector will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of IFRSs.
- Proficiency in excel is a must.
- Fluency in English and Greek is a must.
- Ability to take initiative and manage time across multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Attention to detail.
- Very good management skills.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
Work from home and flexible working hours.
Career growth opportunities.
Performance related incentives.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Eleni Kyriakou
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.