GRS Recruitment are seeking and immediately available and experienced Administrator for a Maternity cover position. The successful candidate will be working with a very well established FMCG company based in San Gwann. The successful candidate will be available for an immediate start, commit to a contract through to August/September and be eligible to work in Malta. If you have the experience listed below and are keen to fulfil this contract Administrator role in Malta then apply today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General reception duties such as handling incoming telephone calls and overall customer care.
- Greeting and welcoming customers and guests.
- Assisting the management team with reporting and other tasks.
- Communicating with foreign suppliers.
- Assisting the accounts department as and when necessary.
- Scanning of invoices / credit notes and liaising with customers where necessary.
- General maintenance of the office and other related office duties.
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to work to own initiative
- Great Telephone manner
- Advanced organisational and communication skills
- Fluent in English and ideally Maltese
- Available for an immediate start
- Eligible to work in Malta
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Lorraine Piggott - Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.