A leading boutique hotel chain is looking for an Application Support Specialist to join their team IT Team in Malta. You will be responsible for installing, testing and providing support to the company’s applications across all business units. The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge of object-oriented and test-driven development concepts and have at least a years’ experience within a similar role. If you have the right skills, then GRS look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Application Support Specialist role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support of new applications
- Identify recurring application issues and ensure a permanent solution
- Communication with end users, provide end user support and training
- Prioritise and manage multiple open cases at one time
- Document existing and new setups, workflows and procedures
- Liaise with vendors to install and test new releases
- Troubleshoots simple to complex issues as reported by end users
- Demonstrates initiative and proven follow through skills
- Manages workload and prioritize to accomplish tasks within agreed timeframes
- Analyzes existing data and metrics to determine trends and performance
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- SQL scripting and Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Knowledge of object-oriented and test-driven development concepts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Therefore Document Management System
- Working knowledge of Jira
- Experience with Prince2 methodologies is a plus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.