On behalf of our client, a prestigious hospitality and real estate group based in Ayia Napa, GRS Recruitment are seeking an Architect and Design Coordinator. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience as an architect and active listening, negotiation and presentation skills. If you believe that you would be suitable for this role, then we will be looking forward to receiving your CV!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving directly or indirectly technical inquiries from customers in coordination with the Sales Department.
- Investigate the feasibility of each request technically and commercially, after receiving consultation from the Technical and Commercial Managers respectively.
- Prepare preliminary drawings/sketches/documents to support each inquiry and coordinate with specialists from the Technical, Procurement and/or Commercial Department.
- Attend the regular progress meetings, review and/or comment on meetings’ minutes.
- Participate in meetings with clients during construction and keep accurate records of discussions.
- Identify elements of the design prone to pitfalls. Review these with the Technical Manager.
- Report the clients back on the results/potentials of each inquiry in coordination with the Sales Department.
- Liaise continuously with the Technical, Procurement and Commercial department.
- Handling customer technical complaints with previous consultation with the Technical and Commercial Manager.
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
- Ensure consultant’s design complies with list of requirements. Manage process for review, comment and follow up on consultant’s design information with respect to compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- At least 2+ years of proven working experience as an architect.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- People oriented, and results driven.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organization and planning.
- Multilingual ability. Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written forms of English is required.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of products.
- Self-motivated. Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Integrity, Creativity and Confidentiality.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing days
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.