GRS are working with one of the islands globally renowned Financial Services organisation companies who are currently seeking to recruit an Audit assistant for their Malta based office. This position provides an excellent personal development opportunity. The successful candidate will form part of the Firm’s audit and assurance team and will report to the audit senior and/or audit manager. You can expect to learn, get involved, be empowered, work on a diversified portfolio of clients and feel first-hand the valid contribution you are making to our clients’ operations. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience send your CV for this Malta based Audit Assistant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide support to Audit Seniors
• Perform assigned audit work based on a risk-based approach and identify audit issues.
• Review accounting systems and controls and identify any weak areas
• Prepare audit documentation in accordance with International Auditing Standards and Audit Manual
• Establish working relationships with clients and business partners
• Team player and self-motivated.
• Analytical mind as well as an eye for detail.
• Excellent spoken English and writing skills.
• Have already embarked on the ACCA professional qualification with passes in the first three modules, and/or holds a degree in Bachelor of Commerce
• Study Incentives - Five (5) working days plus the day of the exam as Special Leave with Pay are given for every ACCA first sitting; a second sitting will only entitle the candidate to the day of the exam.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Moreira, Michellem@grsrecruitment.com
quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664
for further information.