GRS are recruiting for a Junior and a Senior Auditor on behalf of our client a well-established tax, legal advisory, and corporate services firm providing a wide range of expertise to both local and international clients. We are currently seeking a Junior level and Senior level Auditor to assist in servicing their expanding client base in their Malta-based offices. The successful applicants will have experience within Audit and be looking to progress their career within a growth company who promote great Work-life balance, if you meet the criteria for these Malta based Audit positions, send your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading client audit engagements which include planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits
- Applying generally accepted accounting principles and reporting rules, where applicable; and financial statement presentation
- Acquire working knowledge of the client’s business
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvement.
- Fully or Part ACCA qualified
- Previous working experience within or leading an Audit team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel would be considered an asset
- Strong communication skills in English and Maltese, both written and spoken.
- New Modern Office, Successful and growing team, Attractive salary, work-life balance, superb environment and a clear career path and room to develop.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.