A local and established accounting and audit firm with offices in Nicosia is looking for an Auditor to join their team. The successful candidate will be a partly or newly qualified ACCA accountant and have experience in Cypriot operations. If you are looking for the next step in your career, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Auditor role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with ISAs and IFRSs.
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with Firm’s policy and standards.
- Reporting results of work performed to the supervisor /manager.
- Keep up to date with key developments and trends related to own role.
- Comply with internal policies, practices and procedures.
- Partly or newly qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA)
- 3-5 years of working experience in an audit firm
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Experience with accounts production software (e.g. CASEWARE)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Trustworthy, team player, proactive and responsible
Half day Friday
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.