GRS are working with one of Malta’s leading suppliers of new & used vehicles, warehouse equipment, industrial machinery and special purpose vehicles and currently recruiting an Automotive Service Advisor to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will possess good customer service skills with experience in a similar position. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, send your CV to GRS for this Malta-based Automotive Service Advisor role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Be the first point of contact for clients entering the shop, ensuring they will be given assistance and excellent customer service
Assist clients with the repair process and explain the proceeding steps
Deal with customer queries, complaints and resolve them efficiently
Ensure to fumigate vehicles and update the system, making sure that a full detailed inspection of vehicles is done upon arrival and before delivery to clients
Call clients to collect vehicles upon completion of service or repairs that are carried out
Keep track of works done and update them in the system
- Proficient in English and Maltese (Maltese is preferred but not essential)
- A valid and clean EU driving license
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered an asset
- Knowledge and passion in the automotive sector would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- Flexible with the work schedule to meet the business needs
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Gabriella Hansson-Boe
quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.