On behalf of our client, a well-established and fast-growing Forex Broker Company, GRS are recruiting for a Back-End Software Developer to join their team in Limassol and some days in our Client’s newly established Nicosia offices, working on a large-scale project related to the Forex Industry. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of development experience, knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL and will be working and communicating as part of a team of developers and system analysts. If you have the skills and knowledge send us your CV for this Limassol based Back-End Software Developer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working and communicating as part of a team of developers and system analysts
Writing effective, optimized and well-documented code related to CRM functionality, financial transactions, blockchain (advantage), API integrations with payment gateways and other third-party systems as well as database structure and optimization
Clearly understanding and processing requirements from System Analysts
Testing the quality of the code before submitting for QA
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written
- At least 3 years of development experience
- Experience on developing RESTful APIs
- Experience on developing backend applications using a popular framework
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of JAVA or PHP would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of Spring or Laravel would be considered an advantage
- Experience on working with streaming platforms/message brokers like Apache Kafka will be considered as an advantage
Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance
Discretionary yearly bonus based on company's performance
Discount benefit card scheme
Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge
Paid 21 days holidays per year
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Moreira
quoting the above job reference or call +35725342720
for further information.