Our client, an international Company that offers innovative, efficient and functional solutions in the fields of digitalization, automation and navigation systems, is currently looking to expand their team in Limassol by recruiting a Billing Officer. The ideal candidate will be responsible to ensure the Company is correctly billed from their providers and are billing all of their customers every month correctly as well. If you looking to enhance your skills and advance your career in such a flourishing sector, send us your CV for this role today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect invoices from providers, evaluate accurate rates and charges and make necessary reports for the accounting department to check monthly.
- Process the airtime traffic in order to be parsed correctly though the current system that the Billing Department works with.
- Collaborate with the provisioning department and ensure that all terminals and the subscription charges are entered correctly in the company’s billing systems database.
- Confirming that the monthly parsed traffic prior of invoicing is correct and matches the subscription packages and the technology used, with comparing to previous months and reporting anything unusual to the responsible manager.
- Preparing the invoices to be electronically sent to the end customer and if required by post as well.
- Ensure that all customers have been billed correctly every month.
- Support the manager with invoice rejections.
- A Degree in Business, Administration or adequate experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Computer literacy
- Logical thinker and the ability to work alone
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- Customer service orientation
- Honesty and reliability
- Able to multitask
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 76 93 69 for further information.