On behalf of our Client, an online partnership affiliate provider supporting mainly the global gaming industry, we are currently seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper for their Limassol team. The successful candidate should be comfortable with double entries and have excellent attention to detail. If you hold a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role and are looking for the next step in your career, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Multi-currency accounting entries and adjustments
- Support monthly processes
- Month-end closing procedures
- Income and expenditure reconciliations
- Balance sheet Accounts reconciliations
- Accounts payable, management of supplier accounts and invoice queries
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns
- Respond to requests for information from various stakeholders including auditors, tax consultants and other internal managers. Ensure that this is provided in a timely manner
University degree in mathematics, finance, accounting, business administration or in another relevant field.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
Fluency in English both verbal and written.
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyse significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Ability of improving workflow and to adjust manuals.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Charalambos Iasonos, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 76 93 69
for further information.