GRS are working with a Financial Services firm who are growing its Business Advisory function and looking for a Business Advisory Executive to join their team. The successful candidate will work alongside the analysts to assist with the day to day operations of preparing excel financial models, forecasts and budgets as well as compiling business reports focusing on the various aspects that make a business operate successfully and sustainably. If you have the necessary experience, we look forward to hearing from you.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist a diversified portfolio of clients in various business transactions.
- Keeping in contact with clients in order to gather the information and documentation needed for required tasks to be carried out successfully.
- Analysis of financial data and building financial models
- Preparation of business plans, financial feasibility reports and reports related to the assessment of internal controls
- Carrying out and implementing business process re-engineering assignments
- Developing training programmes to offer to clients within the Advisory domain
- Assisting in the development and growth of the Advisory Business Unit
- Providing support to Advisory Team Leader
- Excellent communication and business writing skills; problem-solving and time management skills
- Have a can-do attitude and able to work on own initiative whilst also be a team player
- Motivated and eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, ethical and have a passion for excellence
- Organised and able to meet deadlines whilst effectively managing a number of projects concurrently
- Relish exploring new frontiers
- Excel in process definition and optimisation
- Experience in business process re-engineering, transformation approaches or other change programmes will be considered an asset
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Possess a valid driving license
- In the final stages of obtaining a qualification related to accountancy, management or economics
- A minimum 1-2 years previous working experience in an advisory or accounting function.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Moreira, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +356 27780664
for further information.