GRS in collaboration with a Financial Services company based in Limassol, are seeking to recruit a Chief Marketing Officer. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in a CMO or Marketing Manager role within the Forex, Financial Services or Fintech industry. If you match the above requirements, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Overseeing, creating, and leading the implementation of the Marketing company strategy/ planning and advertising initiatives
• Responsible to manage and develop the annual marketing budget and plan accordingly
• Work with different departments and external agencies to achieve all marketing goals consistently and executed on time
• Implement and monitor campaign results, analyse and optimize key metrics (CPAs, CTRs, Profit Margins and ROI)
• Marketing Project Forecast & Budget Management
• Research and implement latest industry trends and best practices
• Oversee all general market research including competitor activities
• Monitor and improve all activities on social media outlets, forums and blogs
• Report results to the senior management team on a regular basis
• Ensure all promotional company material is valid and up to date
• Develop creative and engaging social media strategies to deliver social media optimization (SMO).
• Collaboration in improving and maintaining the company’s website on high professional standards.
• Launch & optimise marketing campaigns
• Actively looking and managing public relations to ensure corporate communication is brand consistent throughout all channels used by company's group
• At least 5 years of experience as a Chief Marketing Officer within the forex industry
• BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field
• Demonstrate and be able to report on effective strategies for all marketing aspects (branding, product and promotion)
• Well versed in using MS office and different CRMs
• Analytical and creative skills
• Outstanding communicational skills both verbally and written and interpersonal
• Hands-on experience with SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, HubSpot, whilst also being comfortable in using and experimenting with the new technologies
• BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
• At least 3 years’ experience as Head of Marketing within financial services industry, preferably in the forex industry
• Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Data Suite etc.) and Google AdWords
• An attractive remuneration package depending on your qualifications and experience.
• 21 days annual leave.
• Opportunities for professional growth.
• A friendly atmosphere and to work with a professional team.
• Full health care after the end of your probationary period.
• Participation in the employee’s provident fund scheme upon completion of your probationary period.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Peter Michael, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.