On behalf of our client, a prestigious hospitality and real estate group based in Ayia Napa, GRS Recruitment are seeking hiring a Civil and Finishes Supervisor. The successful candidate will have 5 years’ experience in similar luxury construction projects as a Supervisor/Foreman. If you believe that you would be suitable for this role, then we will be looking forward to receiving your CV!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advise and monitor the site performance of the main contractor and the Employers Direct Contractors keeping track of manpower levels and productivity
- Ensure the Construction Manager/Section Managers are kept informed of any issues faced or delays encountered or predicted
- Check work is completed to a satisfactory standard in accordance with the specifications and drawings and in a timely manner.
- Ensure the finished quality of the installed works is to a very high standard
- Ensure all the company’s policies and procedures are adhered too.
- Provide a point of contact service for day-to-day questions regarding equipment, materials, methods, and procedures.
- Assist with Employers Direct Contractors material deliveries ensuring the materials are transferred to agreed place of use in conjunction with main contractor attendance
- Assist with the checking of material deliveries for Employers Direct Contractors to ensure quantities and quality is correct
- Keep a daily diary of site activities and any health and safety issues.
- Ensure time keeping, work ethic, and attitude reflect well on the client.
- Be a point of contact for technical questions from the Contractors
- Attend meetings when necessary and resolve site issues as they occur
- BSc or master’s degree in Civil Engineering, or in any related subject.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in similar luxury construction projects as a Supervisor/Foreman.
- Knowledge of supervisory methods and techniques.
- Familiar with AutoCad and Revit.
- Excellent Maths, Science and IT skills.
- Proven ability to make and understand technical diagrams.
- Multilingual ability. Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written forms of English is required.
- Excellent analytical skills, numerical skills and computer skills.
- Ability to explain design ideas clearly.
- Leadership skills and ability to influence others.
- Commercial understanding of business.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated. Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Initiative and Confidence.
- Integrity, Creativity and Confidentiality.
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing days
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.