On behalf of our client, a successful Forex company based in Limassol, we are hiring a Content Writer. The successful candidate will have proven experience in a relevant content writing role, knowledge of SEO, and familiarity with social media. If you are interested in joining an established and modern team, then this is the job for you! We look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Content Writer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create engaging content as per the needs of the Company
- Edit, proofread, and improve content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels to increase web traffic
- Work with compliance to ensure legality (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer
- Previous knowledge of CMS and Email platforms is a plus
- Ability to provide market analysis with a plus
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Competitive remuneration package and participation in the performance incentive scheme
- Paid medical insurance upon regularization and annual paid leave of 22 business days
- Professional team and friendly atmosphere
- Continuous personal development
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.