GRS Recruitment is working with a well-established Legal Firm and is looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator for their offices in Nicosia. The successful candidate needs to have a hands-on experience as Corporate Administrator, to be self-motivated and provide high quality services. If you are interested in having the next opportunity as part of a team of professionals, please apply for this great opportunity.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing corporate resolutions and minutes
- Filings with the Registrar of Cyprus
- Supporting legal teams in corporate transactions
- Corporate secretarial administration
- Receptionist duties
- Handling calls with clients and authorities
- Drafting and sending letters and emails
- Formatting legal documents
- Keeping track of legal projects
- Native command of English and Greek, verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Eleni Kyriakou, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.