GRS Recruitment Malta are seeking an experienced Administrator ideally familiar with the Maltese system in regards to company formation and Corporate banking. The successful candidate will be joining a well established and highly professional firm who are in a period of expansion due to their exceptional client delivery. If you meet the below requirements and searching for your next career move, apply today for this Malta based Administrator role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- General reception duties such as greeting visitors and answering telephone calls;
- General office duties such as scheduling meetings, taking minutes, booking transport, maintaining databases, scanning and general filing;
- Distribution of incoming mail and deliveries, handling courier requests and outgoing mail;
- Maintaining upkeep of boardrooms;
- Organising stationary for new employees;
- Monitoring of petty cash payments;
- Assisting the Audit team with any corrections and printing of financial statements;
- Following up on pending documentation with banks and clients;
- Providing general administrative support to employees.
- An A’ level standard of education, or equivalent;
- A minimum of two years working experience in a similar role;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs;
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in English, Maltese is also preferable
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines;
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics;
- Self-motivated, proactive with a positive can-do attitude;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Lorraine Piggott - Brown, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664
for further information.