A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Administrator to join a fun-packed corporate service provider in Malta. You will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of a portfolio of companies in and form part of a dynamic team. The perfect candidate will have a good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary and be fluent in Maltese If you are looking for a great opportunity, GRS look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Corporate Administrator role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attending corporate client meetings and the keeping of minutes
- Maintaining company registers.
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies.
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary.
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients.
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know your client (KYC) procedures.
- A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Maltese.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one’s own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of the organisation and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues alike.
- Ability to work in a team with a “can do’ attitude.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a high standard and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Great salary
- Candidates will be provided on the job training having excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continual professional development
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.