On behalf of our client, a well-established Corporate and Fiduciary Services company licensed by the Bar Association, GRS are seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer to join their Nicosia based team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ previous experience, be fluent in Greek and English and will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client’s and preparing legal documents along with Corporate Admin duties. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Corporate Lawyer role
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft legal documents such as specialized agreements, legal opinions and provide legal advice to clients.
- Preparation of legal documents (Minutes, Resolutions, Power of Attorney etc.)
- Strike off and liquidations procedures.
- Leasing with the Accounting Department and clients to provide the information which is requested.
- Arranging for filing of annual accounts/ audits
- Drafting and filing of all necessary changes with regard to share transfers, allotments, increase and reduction of capital, strike off and liquidations in various jurisdictions
- Preparation and filling of all necessary documents in relation to change of officers, name, registered office etc. with the Registrar of Companies, etc.
- Immigration procedures.
- Translation of Documents
- Keeping records up to date, both on physical files and software/ systems used
- Undertake any other duties, as assigned by the management.
Very good knowledge of the online filing system of the Registrar of Companies, specifically:
- Incorporation of company / partnership / tradename
- Preparation and filing of Annual Return (HE32)
- Changes in corporate structure of a company
- Increase / reduction of share capital
Other than the above basic skills the below will be considered as additional skills:
- Cross border mergers
- Re-domiciliation in/out of Cyprus
- Branch registration
- A minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in a Law firm, accounting firm or Corporate Services provider
- Qualified Lawyer
- Responsible, Organised and Methodical
- Make sure that deadlines are met.
- Dealing with all the clients’ enquiries in a diligent manner.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solver oriented with an attention to details
- Fluent in Greek and English with Spanish also being advantageous.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25342720
or further information.