On behalf of our client, a successful service provider company based in Limassol, we are hiring a CRM Executive – Bilingual (French and English). The successful candidate will have experience in a marketing/CRM team and experience in using actively using and optimizing CRM techniques. If you are interested in joining a friendly and professional team, then this is the job for you! We look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based CRM Executive role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivery of all CRM activities on behalf of our customers across multiple markets – including e-mail, direct mail, SMS marketing, on site messaging, web push, loyalty programme(s) and other activity streams as required.
- Content writing – you will deliver high quality content for all the different communication channels used by our partners.
- Participate in the creation of the promotional calendar and be responsible of its execution ensuring that all bonuses, promotions and campaigns are delivered in due time.
- Drive forward the performance of email marketing in terms of Open Rate, Click Through Rate and ROI whilst reducing unsubscribe rates.
- Track all campaigns and report performance on a regular basis.
- Implement testing plans to develop rich and dynamic content, subject lines and promotional offers
- Create and implement automated lifecycle communication funnels.
- Monitor customer experience across all channels and markets and make changes where required through support teams to ensure any sub-optimal items/processes/pages/etc. are optimized.
- Stay up to date on the best CRM industry practises and survey the competition.
- Work experience in a marketing / CRM team, either agency or client side, specialized in the online sector e.g. Fin-Tech, Gaming, Online Marketing/Media
- Experience in actively using and optimising CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, SharePoint…).
- Bilingual French/English (Native Canadian would be considered as a plus).
- Copywriting experience.
- Experience with the CRM tool Emarsys or similar.
- HTML basic knowledge would be considered a plus.
- Breakfast items daily
- Free Lunch 3 times/week
- Work from Home plan
- Group Medical Plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Personal Development allowance
- Annual Bonus based on Performance.
- Free Transportation
- Friday Drinks
- Quarterly Group events
- Relocation allowance to Cyprus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.