On behalf of our client, a successful Shipping company based in Limassol, GRS Recruitment are seeking a Customer Service Officer. The successful candidate will be fluent in English and Greek, have a bachelor’s degree, and have at least 3 years of experience in a freight forwarding company. If you are interested in joining a successful and professional team, then this is the job for you! We look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Customer Service Officer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote the Company and its services and seek new opportunities for acquiring more business. * To interact with customers whether by email, phone or visits
- Attend to customers’ requests, meet their needs and solve any problems
- Process import and export rate requests, prepare and send quotations and increase bookings.
- Prepare reports and statistical data within stipulated deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of invoices and collection of all receivables
- Bachelor degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in logistics/ freight forwarding
- Good knowledge of computers
- Very good written and verbal Greek and English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player with positive attitude
- Willingness to handle routine functions
- Well-presented, with good manners
- Good negotiation skills
- Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.