On behalf of our client, an innovating Gaming company based in Limassol, GRS are seeking a Customer Support Representative to join their ever-growing team. The ideal candidate must be a good team player who is also able to work autonomously. If you are interested, GRS look forward to seeing your CV for this Customer Support role today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing KYC and due diligence checks
- Ongoing clients monitoring for AML purposes
- Registration and opening of new clients’ accounts in the Company’s software
- Amending and terminating clients’ accounts in the Company’s software
- Settlement of transactions (deposits, withdrawals, and internal transfers)
- Monitoring of the transactions performed through the Company comparison thereof to the instruction received and sorting of any discrepancies
- Record keeping of executed transactions (available in electronic form on the MTS and MT4
- Sending accounts’ statements upon request
- Archiving of all relevant documents in CRM (agreements, contracts, confirmations etc.)
- Handling of customers’ complaints
- Registering disputes and chargebacks
- Good command of English language, written and verbal
- Computer literacy, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of the team
- Attention to detail and target oriented
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Peter Michael, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25342720
for further information.