GRS are working with an internationally established brokerage consultancy firm, who are expanding with new offices in Larnaca and currently recruiting a Customer Support Specialist to join their growing team. If you have experience in a similar position and are interested in the role, GRS look forward to seeing your CV today for this Larnaca based Customer Support Specialist position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Effectively handle new and existing client base and customer support via chat, email and phone
● Resolve any issues by clarifying the customer’s requests
● Perform customer service and complaints handling
● Servicing applicants by providing product and service information and resolving problems through our customer support platform.
● Passion for solving customer issues in a fast-paced environment
● Fluent in English, both written & verbal
● Structured and process-oriented
● Ability to learn new technologies quickly
● Ability to multitask and work independently
● Experience working with Zendesk or similar ticket management tool
● Ability to communicate with customers to solve any questions.
● Fluency in Japanese is advantageous
• Able to work in shifts (Not Overnight)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Peter Michael
, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.