On behalf of our Client, a well-established real estate company with operations in Europe and US, GRS are seeking to recruit a Cyber security Analyst. Our Client employees over 100 people and offers more than 20 applications supporting operational businesses in their daily work. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an enthusiastic, multicultural and dynamic team. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then GRS are looking forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Cyber Security Analyst role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive and develop internal solutions for cyber defense
- Optimize, automize and improve security in our delivery
- Protect data aligned with the organization’s policies
- Support of data classification and rules for monitoring and alerting
- Daily monitoring, evaluation and follow up of log alerts
- Support the creation of correlation rules, filters and use cases specific and relevant to the business
- Report on security risks with connected teams
- Stay up to date on global security threats and trends
- Experiences in IT Security, network, log management, vulnerability management, like M365 security, Cisco, Azure Sentinel, Azure Information Protection
- Certification like Microsoft Security, Compliance & Identity Fundamentals, Microsoft Information Protection Administrator, Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- Experience with Access and Identity Governance processes
- Experience with security frameworks like NIST, ISO2700x, CIS
- Passion for teaching, collaboration and spreading knowledge
- Used to present findings, results, issues in human- and machine-readable form
- Fluent in English language
- Competitive salary
- International training program
- Internal promotion prospects
- private Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Charalambos Iasonos, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.