GRS Recruitment are working in close partnership with an established financial brokerage group in UK and EU dedicating it focus on Online Trading and Investment Services. This growing brand is searching for a detail oriented and passionate Dealing Operations Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will preferably be a holder of Business Administration Degree or a similar undergraduate degree and shall possess experience in a banking or brokerage related role in an EU investment Firm. If this sounds like the position you have been looking for reach out to Hayley Buckle at GRS Recruitment for more information
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report directly to the Dealing Operations Manager.
- Assist with the day-to-day processing of Cash Dividends and Corporate actions for EU, UK and US market in line with regulatory and legal requirements and the company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform stock and cash reconciliations on broker statements in conjunction with back-office statements.
- Maintenance of static reference data, exchange holiday’s, markets, expiry & new creations. Exchange holiday maintenance numbers, RIC codes, exchanges, IB contracts ID’s and name. Issuance of share certificates as and when required. Monitor validity and changes on instruments’ market info such as ISIN.
- Assist the Dealing Operations Manager with regular maintenance and updating of procedures and handbooks, as needed to reflect industry best practices, the evolving Dealing Operations environment and changes to the business.
- Undertake any other Dealing Operational related matter and project, as assigned.
- Educated to Degree level or the equivalent in Business, Management or Finance.
- CySEC Advanced certification is a must for this position.
- Previous experience with a similar role.
- Able to multitask, work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge in Greek is desirable; Fluency in English is essential.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.