GRS Recruitment are working in partnership with a growing Financial Services Company based in Limassol and are seeking a Devops Engineer to join the team. Our client offers trading options with Forex, Cryptocurrencies and Stocks. With a growing team in Limassol, it is a great time to join this forward-thinking company. The successful candidate will be monitoring and maintaining complex production system deployments and will collaborate closely with Developers as well as customers. If you have a passion for Technology related aspects and are looking for a new challenge , GRS Recruitment would like to speak with you today. Please reach out to Eleni Kyriacou for more information.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administration of cloud solutions including setting up instances, websites, networks, security groups, and databases.
- Linux and windows server’s administration.
- Managing WAF, CDN, and DNS services.
- Responding to security incidents and applying patches accordingly.
- Design high availability solutions for critical services.
- Developing and automating CI/CD solutions and applying DevOps best practices.
- Providing support and work on high priority incidents.
- Supporting developers with setting up development and testing environments.
- Educated to degree level of the equivalent in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree.
- Hands-on experiences in cloud solutions (AWS).
- Experience in managing Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience in writing helm chart templates.
- Excellent knowledge of systems (Linux, windows), networking (OSI model, DNS, routing)
- Excellent programming skill in scripting languages like Bash or python.
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Docker-compose, and Docker files.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience setting up ELK Stack, Grafana or Prometheus
- Experience in configuration tools like Terraform or Ansible.
- Experience with setting up Nginx and PHP-FPM.
- Experience with Gitlab.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to work out of hours for emergency support.
- A team player willing to share his knowledge and help to promote team members.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, and time management.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Eleni Kyriacou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.