On behalf of our Client, a reputable and long-established accounting and audit firm in Nicosia, GRS are currently seeking to recruit a Director/Manager of TRI and Risk Advisory Services . As part of a leading, international network of independent accounting firms, our Client is committed in providing high end services to its Clients. The successful candidate will therefore have the opportunity to join a dynamic yet friendly environment working alongside professionals of the sector.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide advisory services to companies and individuals in financial distress or to their creditors and stakeholders.
- Take appointments as an insolvency practitioner in any corporate or personal insolvency process, expert opinions in insolvency matters and assistance services for liquidators.
- Undertake the negotiation / restructuring of debts and execution of liquidations, managements, repayment plans, etc. on behalf of clients.
- Liaise with the firm's legal advisors to make decisions about the course of legal and other cases.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across the firm’s practices to serve client needs.
- Responsible for the Governance, Risk Management and Compliance.
- Provide outsourced and co-sourced internal audit services, including IT audit or technology risk management, specialist reviews including risk management, quality assurance reviews, as well as other regulatory issues.
- Assist companies implement the right corporate governance and internal control frameworks and establish appropriate risk monitoring practices to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Provide regulatory advice and regulatory monitoring services, helping companies understand and comply with regulatory requirements and monitor on-going compliance on behalf of companies, stakeholders, regulators or governing bodies.
- University degree in economics, law, business administration, or anything similar.
- 5+ years of expertise in debt negotiation/restructuring and insolvency matters.
- Insolvency Practitioner certification or willingness to undertake the relevant exam.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities whilst managing others.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Greek and English languages.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Discretion, maturity, and confidentiality.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 76 93 69
for further information.