GRS are working with an exciting international gaming company who are looking to expand their office in Larnaca with a Sports CRM Executive. If you are passionate and have excellent general sports knowledge, as well as being fluent in the French language, then GRS look forward to receiving your CV for this Sports CRM Executive role today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meeting customer requirements across the Sports CRM product
• Measuring, reporting and optimizing all CRM activities within the Sports product
• Create and manage both the event/sport focused and lifecycle CRM calendars
• Ensure all promotions and communications are aligned to business value
• Implement personalization strategies based on a data driven approach
• Troubleshooting of issues working closely with the customer support team
• Liaising with other key stakeholders
• Fluent in English and French is a must
• Passion and extensive knowledge of sports and betting
• Strong numerical skills
• Experience creating and delivering promotional campaigns that increase revenue and improve customer retention
• Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately
• Previous experience working in the Sports Betting industry is an advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Peter Michael, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call + 357 25 342 720
for further information.