On behalf of our client, an innovating Gaming company based in Limassol, GRS are seeking to recruit a Full Stack Developer. The ideal candidate must have previous experience as a Developer and hold a degree in Computer Science. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who was to grow within the Gaming Industry and be a part of a professional team. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Full Stack Developer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Developing front end website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back end website applications.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception on to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Degree in Computer Science.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency of CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap. Any others will be considered an advantage.
• Proficiency with RESTful API and WebSocket communication protocol.
• Proficiency with server-side languages such as .Net is a must. Any others will be considered an advantage.
• Proficiency with programming languages such as TypeScript is a must. Any additional ones such as PHP will be considered an advantage.
•Good knowledge with web servers such as IIS is a must. Any other such as Ap would also be an advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.