An established travel institution specializing in luxury vacation packages, are looking to recruit a Guest Relations Officer for their offices in Larnaca. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling client queries before and during their bookings. Working hours might be irregular and include weekends. If you are experienced in the hospitality industry and able to provide high quality service, apply now!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to cruise related queries from Guests, Travel agents and other sources (i.e. groups and charters). Act as centralised repository of ship information.
- Ensure booking data and required forms are accurately recorded in Cruise Reservation System (CRS). Chase for missing information. Generate booking reports for ship upload.
- Provide phone and messaging support for incoming guests (pre-embarkation).
- Ship support for booking issues, upgrades and complaint handling.
- Support ship with future booking requests.
- Support lost luggage, lost items and emergency debarkations. Provide active assistance of Emergency Cases involving guests and assigned cases, facilitating proactive contact, follow up and case reporting to appropriate departments.
- Provide phone and messaging support for debarking guests.
- Distribute Link for questionnaire completion and photo/video content of cruise.
- Review, respond and escalate as required any adverse comments.
- Prepare lists of Guests that should receive compensations, discounts, promotions, etc. Maintain accurate data and files related to Guest Relations compensation, future cruise credits, discounts and other forms of consideration applied to guests/bookings.
- Generate reports and conduct regular meetings based on Questionnaire feedback. Point out and recommend improvement areas.
- Enter relevant comments and export loopon results into Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Manage the development, administration, and coordination of the Swan Hellenic Loyalty program.
- Manage Guest Relations KPIs and provide timely reporting of metrics.
- Prepare evaluations and correspondence for Guest Relations cases.
- Maintain current proficiency of company Products, Policies and Procedures.
- Effectively coordinate communications, collaboration within Guest Services and Hotel Operations to understand and improve overall guest services.
- Assist with guest phone calls as necessary such as answering guest-related calls and/or calling guests, Travel Advisor or staff onboard.
- Extreme flexibility in work schedule with willingness and ability to work hours as required to manage operation, including weekends.
- Able to perform effectively despite sudden deadlines and changing priorities.
- Capable of displaying a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to communicate in writing and verbally with professionalism, credibility and confidence.
- Strong ability to manage difficult conversations and interactions, to create a balanced resolution to issues/problems, defusing emotion, while maintaining empathy for the overall situation.
- Clearly understands purposes, objectives and procedures of the department.
- Ability to manage self and department to the company Vision, Mission and Values consistently.
- Self-starter with excellent task management skills
- Proficient with PCs, including Microsoft Office applications. Will be required to gain expert knowledge of company CRS, CRM and Loopon systems.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Eleni Kyriakou, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.