GRS Recruitment is working along with a new established cryptocurrency institution and is looking to recruit a Head of Brokerage for their offices in Limassol. The successful candidate should be able to run the brokerage department with efficiency and have related experience on risk and crypto currencies and familiar with execution on crypto liquidity. If you are interested to for an amazing career path and be part of a growing team apply now.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the smooth running of the Company’s trading and execution systems using in-house proprietary software applications and tools.
- Responsible to run complex reporting as required by the management of the Company or regulator
- Implement new systems and configuration updates for the purpose of trading operations, risk management and new markets/product launches.
- Carry out trade surveillance and monitor transactions.
- Keep up to date with market information and monitor trends in all major currency pairings.
- Manage business critical real-time trading systems in order to identify issues and problem areas and Develop tools/scripts to facilitate daily operations.
- Quote, confirm, and transmit client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures.
- Maintain deal record and P&L daily.
- Provide an overview of all relevant market activity to the investment team.
- Educated to university degree level.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of reporting and best execution.
- Good knowledge of the financial markets.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career growth opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Eleni Kyriakou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.