GRS Recruitment are working closely with a well-established and well-known broker in Limassol who are on the search for a Spanish Speaking Head of Business Development to join their team. The successful profile will report directly to the Director of Business Development. For this position, we are looking for someone who is passionate about building relationships with clients and providing a top-level service. If you have a solid background working with the Forex Industry and are fluent in Spanish please reach out t today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships in the LATAM market
- Seeking out and building new business
- Identifying ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements in the market
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Plan webinars, seminars and promotions for targeted markets
- Arrange meetings with existing and prospective contacts
- Attend major industry events
- Document business development activities
- Previous work experience in business development role or forex sales
- Languages required: Spanish and English are a must
- Excellent understanding of the financial market
- Excellent communication, presentational and networking skills
- Desire to go on frequent business trips
- Target oriented and results-driven
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong detail-oriented and Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet pressing deadlines
- Must be eligible to work in Cyprus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Eleni Kyriakou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.