An international product distribution company utilising innovative technology, and forward-thinking services, are working with GRS to recruit a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis for their Limassol offices. The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an FP&A role. In this role you will be responsible for setting up the FP&A function for the group and meeting the requirements of the business and the management team. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Head of Financial Planning & Analysis role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and lead the FP&A function for the group, establishing appropriate forecasting and annual planning cycles.
- Lead the Digital Transformation process of the Finance department, enhancing the existing reporting packages, and setting-up automation and dashboards.
- Lead the data warehouse project, working closely with the Group Financial Controller, Head of Finance and the IT team.
- Preparation of Management, Executive and ad-hoc reporting, monthly and quarterly reporting packages.
- Assist in the month-end close process, performing P&L review and analysis.
- Managing the investment appraisal process for current and new projects.
- Key member of the company performance appraisal and business planning process.
- Managing the client reporting process, employing uniformity and automation where possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Mathematics, Finance, IT, Engineering).
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CFA qualifications preferred but not a must.
- 3+ years of experience as an Analyst in FP&A-related role.
- Strong skills in working with excel and data visualisation tools.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Structured approach and mindset.
- Creative, team player and fun.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.