GRS Recruitment are working in partnership with a growing Firm in Limassol who are searching for a talented and knowledgeable Head of UX/UI to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and expanding brand. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then GRS looks forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol-based role.
- Lead, hire and mentor the product design team.
- Create the UX/UI Strategy, liaising with Senior Management and the Product Team.
- Own and deliver the end-to-end processes of the team to drive high-velocity, high-quality product design
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, as well as new functions and features.
- Increase the level of team maturity. Mentor and inspire, give and seek feedback in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Identify what is needed for each design phase.
- Create Figma flows that range from low-fidelity wireframes to full-fidelity, pixel-ready designs that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Create design system, participate in team critiques and reviews, assist in user research, organize design workshops.
- Deliver a constant focus on improvement. Leverage metrics, user testing, innovative design thinking to guide your leading design decisions
- Previous years’ experience in designing and 5+ years of experience working in Product Design
- Experience with B2B & B2C products
- Leadership and line management skills to inspire a growing design team
- A strong portfolio of product design and design systems work, including designs that showcase both an ability to think in scalable systems
- The ability to draft a product design vision and communicate it effectively across the organization
- Understanding the importance of consistency, and understanding the benefits of building things systematically
- Strong communication skills that make your process and proposals understandable
- Collaboration with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.