On behalf of our client, an international shipping company with offices based in Limassol, GRS are looking for an HR Business Partner. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in a multinational group of companies within the HR department and be an expert in Cypriot labour law. If you have the relevant experience and are interested in joining a company that has opportunities for growth and development, then we look forward to receiving your CV here at GRS for this Limassol based HR Business Partner role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the HR team or shared resources to provide comprehensive HR support for the location line managers and employees.
- Support Regional HRM or relevant HR Head in identifying, planning and implementing relevant HR initiatives to enable the achievement of business goals or remediation of business issues.
- Ensure accurate personnel records are maintained using the HR Management Information System, taking account of country specific Data Protection legislation.
- Develop knowledge of the generic Group HR Procedures and local Employee Handbook and ensure consistent application and adherence by line managers and employees.
- Plan, organize and implement activities to support recruitment, in conjunction with line managers. 6. Co-ordination and involvement in induction process for new entrants, including assistance with activities relating to re-location of employees from other region or states.
- Co-ordination and involvement in training & development events for location.
- Lead the annual performance review, salary review and bonus scheme activities for location ensuring completion within published deadlines. Support line managers in planning and achievement of these deadlines.
- Prepare and maintain relevant HR documentation required to demonstrate the local office complies with Group Policies and Country specific employment legislation.
- Support line managers in the performance of all HR policies and procedures ensuring undertaken in compliance with the procedures laid down in the HR Procedures Manual.
- Develop awareness of Office and Divisional requirements for Quality Management System, Health & Safety and Environmental policies, Country specific legal requirements and the company’s general ‘duty of care’ to all employees and ensure reflected in HR activities undertaken.
- Gather relevant local market data on salaries and benefits across sector and provide quarterly updates to line manager. Highlight areas for development or review on an ongoing basis.
- Act as the point of liaison between the local office and the Central HR function, providing HR information to, and disseminating information from, the Group.
- Minimum 3+ years HR Generalist experience within a multinational group of companies with knowledge of local HR regulatory requirements.
- Ability to engage at all levels of the organization.
- Strong influence, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to review and assimilate technical information and translate into easy to understand but effective communications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to prioritize deadlines and manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits and organizational development
- Experience in local and international HR practices
- Experience in working in Cyprus
- Very good knowledge of Cypriot labor law, redundancies, terminations, grievances, necessary permits for foreigners, provident fund, payroll, payroll taxation, social contributions etc.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience in working with C-level executives
- 13th salary
- Provident fund
- Family medical insurance
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.