On behalf of our client, an international retail company based in Paphos, GRS are looking for a HR Coordinator. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in an HR role and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines. If you have the relevant skills and are interested in joining a company that will allow you to develop your HR career, then we look forward to receiving your CV here at GRS for this Paphos based HR Coordinator role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver key HR processes including payroll, recruitment, onboarding, employee relations
- Providing an efficient service for employees requiring guidance, help and advice in respect of Company policies and procedures and employment legislation
- Processing day-today HR documents, reports, contracts, letters and government forms, ensuring they are recorded and filed securely in line with GDPR requirements
- Review and update HR systems to ensure accurate data can be maintained and produced
- Produce ad hoc reports and metrics analysis for the HR Advisors, HR Business Partners, managers and teams as requested
- Regular audits and checks to ensure legal compliance.
- Provide administrative support for HR change activities and projects
- Good analytical skills
- Resilient, flexible, assertive and confident in approach
- Ability to manage a varied workload, work under pressure and deadlines
- Fluent in English and Greek (written and spoken)
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years’ HR Experience
- Desire to elevate in line with the needs of the business
- 40hr work week, 5 days per week (Monday—Friday)
- 22 days holiday
- 20% Staff Discount (friends & family)
- Training & Development Opportunities on a European Level
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.