GRS Recruitment is working along with a luxury retail brand, who is setting up their offices in Cyprus and is looking to recruit an HR Generalist in Nicosia. The successful candidate should have a proven experience in a related role, be fluent in English and contribute actively to the implementation of HR functions, policies and procedures. If you are interested to obtain this amazing opportunity apply now.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist department heads on all HR processes and programs.
- Implement the performance management system which includes performance
- development plans and employee development programs.
- Assist in the development of the company wage salary structure that help to recruit and
- retain staff.
- Prepare and update employees’ job descriptions.
- Develop and review policies & procedures along with related forms (attendance, leaves,
- recruitment, performance appraisal, etc.)
- Assist in the development of the organizational chart and departmental structures.
- Assist in the development of the succession planning for all staff.
- Post all vacant positions using websites’ tools, screening CVs, selecting suitable profiles.
- Conduct interviews.
- Recommend candidates for further consideration.
- Monitor the overall Company requirements in respect of training needs, manage
- training and development budget set by Management, sourcing of appropriate training
- programs and assessment of individual development needs.
- Investigate grievances and/or complaints from employees.
- Monitor employees’ attendance and leaves and apply related policies on a monthly basis
- Prepare and update employees’ handbook.
- Assist in the development of departments’ workflow.
- Proceed with exit interviews when needed.
- Provide information and reports related to existing data.
- Prepare Monthly Departmental Report.
- Coordinate all processes, policies and procedures with department heads
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management or equivalent university Degree, Masters is a plus
- More than 5 years of experience in HR systems, strategic & planning functions
- Fluent in English is a must, Fluency in Arabic or/and French could be considered as an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Benchmarking & surveying
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioral styles
- Excellent attention to details
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Eleni Kyriakou, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.