We are working with a growing marketing firm based in Limassol and seeking an In-house Web Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Product and IT. Our clients company offers a fun and diverse environment where you can let your creativity flow. For more information apply today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead all web design projects from conception to delivery and align with the management about the UX strategy.
- Translating concepts to user flows and design websites, UIS, and online concepts
- Be hands-on in producing mock-ups of the user interface of website pages
- Understand the business goals behind all design tasks. Collaborate closely with the marketing team to ensure that the design output meets expectations
- Create brand design standards and promote brand image across all channels according to the market trends
- Design illustrations, logos and other designs when needed
- Proven work experience as a Web or UI/UX Designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in adobeXD, sketch, Zeplin, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Bravery, boldness and confidence in design concepts
- Responsive VS breakpoints
- Provide maximum/minimum rules for text fields
- Acknowledge real data while designing: different title lengths, changing banner sizes...
- Forms/popups: behaviors, fitting all resolutions etc
- Navigation and menus solutions
- Ability to travel is a must
- You must be able to live and work freely in the EU
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.