GRS Recruitment are working closely with an asset management organization in Nicosia which aims in achieving sustainable restructuring, sale of assets or liquidation in cooperation with borrowers to maximize the value of repayment of any credit facilities. We are currently seeking to recruit an Internal Legal Advisor for a full-time contract of 2 years. The successful candidate must have at least 4 years of experience in a similar role and be fluent in Greek and English languages.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Providing uninterrupted legal support, opinions and advice to the Company on legal issues that concern or affect its operations
• Providing legal support, opinions and advice to the Company on corporate issues
• Preparation and / or approval of contracts and other documents regarding all matters concerning the Company
• Opinions in relation to proposed laws, Directives / Regulations of the European Union
• Study of the existing laws that concern or affect the operations of the Company and coordination with the other Units / Directorates of the Company for the execution of the necessary actions
• Monitoring and handling of pipelines
• Providing suggestions for the optimization of the Company's policies and procedures in order to comply with the relevant regulatory framework
• University Degree in Law (LLB) from a University Institution of a Member State of the European Union
• Registered in the Cyprus Bar Association
• At least four (4) years of experience, after completing the exercise, within a financial institution (i.e. banking, investment banking, asset management etc.) is a MUST
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Integrity of character, professional ethics, responsibility, initiative and discretion
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
Working Hours are Monday to Thursday 7:30-15:00 and Friday 7:30-14:30
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.