GRS Recruitment are working in partnership with a growing technology company in Limassol who are searching for a Top Tier Web Developer to join the team. Our client is offering an online based solutions working with multiple industries on a global scale. The successful candidate will have excellent experience coding with PHP and SQL with a passion for developing clear and creative code. If you are looking for your next opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this Limassol based IT Developer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Work as a member of a highly dynamic development team producing mission critical applications.
- Develop various platforms and be willing to switch focus.
- Perform research to find, test, and critically review new open-source frameworks and technologies.
- Actively participate in planning and deploying new services and systems to support the business as required.
- Identify, track and resolve bugs in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in commercial development
- Good knowledge of PHP, SQL, experience with Symfony or similar
- Deep understanding and experience of using OOP, basic development patterns
- Experience in writing secure code, applying various protections against hackers
- Ability to work with version control systems (Git), basic knowledge of server commands
- Ability to use a consistent code style, understand someone else’s code and write your own
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.