GRS Recruitment is working along with a luxury retail brand, who is setting up their offices in Cyprus and is looking to recruit an IT Manager for their offices in Nicosia. The successful candidate should have a proven experience in IT sector and have a background in diversified solutions such as ERP, RPA, BI etc. If you are interested to obtain this amazing opportunity apply now.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set company technical vision and leading the company’s technological development
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Collaborate with department heads as an advisor of all technologies involved with the company
- Ensure technology standards and best practices are met
- Analyse the costs, value, and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Continuously improvement the IT solutions to increase the efficiency and productivity of the operation
- Perform ERP new implementation, and training for all group subsidiaries.
- Set annual targets related to IT operations and monitor the overall performance of the entire department.
- Manage and maintain security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Manage, motivate, and assess performance of the IT team
- BS in Computer engineer and/or computer science
- Minimum 10 years of experience in same field
- Professional background in diversified solutions (ERP, rpa, bi , workflows ,security, Isa, archiving, etc.)
- Through knowledge of hardware, software and user applications areas.
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Planning & Organizing, Driving & Achieving Results
- Decision Making
- Relationship Building
- Strategic Thinking
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Eleni Kyriakou, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.