On behalf of our client, a successful investment company based in Nicosia, GRS Recruitment are seeking a Junior Accountant. The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in an accounting/finance firm and a degree in accounting and finance or a related field. If you are interested in joining a fast growing and professional team, then this is the job for you! We look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Junior Accountant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Updating accounts receivables and issue invoices
- Updating account payable and perform the relevant reconciliations
- Assisting with preparation of weekly & monthly Accounting/Finance reports
- Coordinate with suppliers & stakeholders on work in progress at any time required
- Input payments through the bank online portal
- Record and check company’s bank statement
- Degree holder in Accounting & Finance or any other relevant field
- At least 1 year of experience in an Accounting/Finance department
- Excel experience & knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to ongoing changes quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent command of English (both verbal & written)
- A fun and communicative approach
A competitive salary and pension fund as well as the opportunity to work in a vibrant and exciting environment.
You get to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression.
Things like employee well-being and work-life balance are embedded in our company culture.
Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us!
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.