A long-established Forex Brokerage are working with GRS to recruit a Junior Accountant for their Limassol operation. The successful candidate must be educated to a university degree level and in the process of obtaining their ACCA. If you feel you have the necessary skills and industry experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this opportunity.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Posting journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Preparation of daily financial report.
- Process of payments as they occur.
- Performing bank and processors' reconciliations.
- Back-office support – maintenance of payment systems; client fund transactions (deposits, withdrawals, rebates, correction of balances, etc).
- Assisting on monthly closing and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Any other accounting/finance functions as assigned by the Head of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in accounting/finance or in another related field.
- In the process of obtaining the ACCA qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar position ideally in a Forex company for at least 1 year will be considered an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office packages, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of an accounting package will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent command of English Language both verbal and written.
- Strong accounting knowledge and skills
- Good personality with strong organizational skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Peter Michael, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.