On behalf of our client, a well-established and fast-growing Forex Broker Company with offices in Paphos and Limassol, GRS are recruiting for a Junior Dealer with strong mathematical background to join their dealing team in Paphos. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast and challenging environment. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and monitor the transactions of the company.
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in financial markets.
- Assessing and ongoing monitoring of the Company’s exposure risk.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Provide a first-class service, as the first point of contact for Client trade queries, resolving them in a timely manner, escalating issues to other departments within the organization as appropriate.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as those will be defined by the Head of the Department.
- BSc Degree in Finance/Mathematics/Economics/Statistics or other related fields .
- Good Mathematical and Analytical skills.
- Fluent in English language (Verbal & Written).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- A self-starter with the aptitude to quickly learn new products and services.
- A willingness to work shift patterns (Night Shifts Included) and weekends.
- Quarterly bonuses based on company and personal performance.
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge.
- Paid 21 days holidays per year.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25342720 for further information.