GRS are recruiting on behalf of our client, a well-established tax, legal advisory, and corporate services firm providing a wide range of expertise to both local and international clients. We are currently seeking a Junior Lawyer to assist in servicing their expanding client base for their Malta-based offices. The successful applicant will be a Law Graduate or a Junior Legal profile seeking to advance their career in a great organization offering career growth. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this Junior Lawyer role, send your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting with ongoing legal work on corporate, immigration, contractual, employment, data protection, compliance, shipping and regulatory matters
- Drafting of legal and corporate documents
- Assisting with immigration matters, including the compilation of documents for work permits applications and residency applications
- Reviewing and maintaining the Firm’s policies
- Supporting ongoing client requests which fall within the Legal Team’s expertise
- Monitoring updates within various legal fields
- Liaising with competent authorities on behalf of clients as may be required
- Conducting legal research and providing detailed analysis of cases and jurisprudence
- Taking command of various projects as they may arise
- Attending meetings with clients and providing support to the Legal team
- Assisting with any administrative work which may be required
- Master of Advocacy degree or an equivalent degree
- Preference will be given to applicants with at least one-year experience
- Strong working knowledge of legislation and regulation
- Able to work on own initiative whilst also be a team player
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Maltese
- Very organised and able to meet strict deadlines in a timely manner.
- New Modern Office, Successful and growing team, Attractive salary, work-life balance, superb environment and a clear career path and room to develop.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.